Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Siemens washer-dryer IQ 500, and have lost the manual.

Customer Question

I have a Siemens washer-dryer IQ 500, and have lost the manual. I purchased it some three years ago but for health reasons, did not register it. It worked splendidly until now. After a drying cycle, I cannot open the door which is locked. I tried pressing on the start button, holding it down for a while, and it doesn't work, after placing the programme where I last used it. My sheets are trapped inside, and I am trapped without a washer-dryer. PLEASE HELP.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 11 months ago.
Good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I am here to help you today - would you kindly let me have the ENr that is on the rating label of you appliance and I will see if I can find you a manual.