Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My Electrolux Insight Glacier freezer with automatic ice maker

Customer Question

My Electrolux Insight Glacier freezer with automatic ice maker has quit producing ice. I removed the ice box and cleaned it out. There is no ice in it at all and everything seems to be okay. I may have inadvertently turned off the ice maker without realizing it. Can you help? Also: Where can I download a manual for this freezer?
Thanks, Dick
Oslo, Norway
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Can you let me have the Model number and PNC (product code) and I'll see if I can find a manual for you - which language would you like it in Norwegian or English ? - Ian
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I found the manual. So there is no need to download it. I verified that the ice maker is on, but it just does not make ice.
Model no.: EUFG 29800X
Product no.:###-##-####
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Good afternoon Dick if you can send your email (I dont have access to it) to - ***@******.*** - I will forward you the user manual - Ian