Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Pearl, I am having a problem with my Hotpoint fdl570p dishwasher

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I am having a problem with my Hotpoint fdl570p dishwasher in that when I open the door at the end of the wash the tablet falls into the dishwasher (I think the flap on the dispenser opens when the door is opened. It seem to be intermittent as I ran a cycle with the DW empty yesterday and it worked fine, but overnight with the DW loaded it happened again. Any Ideas? John
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No I think that is the main issue
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Are you using liqi tabs such as Fairy by chance?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have doe but I have now switched back to the solid powder tablets