Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I still have softener in the draw at the end of a wash JA:

Customer Question

I still have softener in the draw at the end of a wash
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I put softener in the draw before the wash but it is still there at the end of the wash, the filter is clean and all other functions seem to be ok. Candy grand Eco 1682D
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
On the label in the door you will have product code usually beginning with a 3............ can you let me have this please.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Thank You -- OK this is caused by five things some of which you can check and others you cant - a. Remove the soap box and remove the central blue grid. Check that the syphon tube below the grid is not blocked.b In the top of the soap dispenser (into which the soap box fits you will see a matrix of holes with a scrubbing brush clear these out as best you can.c Towel to hand - put the appliance on to prewash, start and check that water is coming out of the top matrix. It will try and come out of the box - catch with towel. Once you are happy you have water on the right hand side stop washer.d. Towel to hand, do same but this time on a main wash (no prewash) and check that you have water to left side of matrix Now come back to me with your results - Ian