Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a whirlpool forma Ikea, with an 11 flash failure.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a whirlpool forma Ikea, with an 11 flash failure. Tried already boiling water and also opening below and cleaning the sensor, detaching it and opening it. Any other suggestion?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: YouHi, I have a whirlpool forma Ikea, with an 11 flash failure. Tried already boiling water and also opening below and cleaning the sensor, detaching it and opening it. Any other suggestion?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.
Will you please send me the model number, so I can find the technical information I need to assist you? Thank you.
Expert:  johnnn40 replied 9 months ago.
Do you need more help, before your request times out?