Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Pearl im becky I've just moved in to new house and its got

Customer Question

Hi pearl im becky I've just moved in to new house and its got a fully fitted kitchen, I'm having problems with the hob it was already in the house when moved in. I've gone to try it and it's not working properly. I've put a wok on it and it worked but when I put normal sauce pans on it it doesn't work just makes a clicking noise can you help me please cause I haven't a clue what to do x
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know of I've never used a hob like this before
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
OK is it an induction hob?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's ok I've figured out the problem but thanks for getting back to me so quickly really appreciate it
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
No worries - enjoy