Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Beko WME8227W washing machine and the door won't

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Beko WME8227W washing machine and the door won't open. The machine has drainedand the flashing padlock sign has disappeared and you can hear a click when this happens but the door still won't open. I have the top removed but there seems to be nothing you can press/manipulate to open the door.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK first thing to do is give the door handle side a swift tap and then try to open it, if that doesnt work then unplug it and leave for 5 minutes and try again. Come back to me with your results - Ian