Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The freezer dept. is working too cold at -28 when the normsl

Customer Question

the freezer dept. is working too cold at -28 when the normsl running temp is -18. the fridge is working ok
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: w.e are unable to regulate the temperature
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: the appliance suddenly started beeping then it went off and the freezer temp went down to- 02 when the button was pressed.. in the night the temp. reached -28
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Can you tell me the make and model number please?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THE MAKE IS A DIPLOMAT FRIDGE/FREEZER I AM UNABLE TO FIND THE MODEL NUMNER
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
The rating label which will have details of the model etc will be inside the fridge either on the side or behind the salad draw.