Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Oh, ! First of all, following any wash program, all the program

Customer Question

Oh, Hi! First of all, following any wash program, all the program lights are lit. Secondly, although the wash tablet container releases the tablet, it doesn't actually dispense and wash the items; it just drops to the bottom of the washer. Thanks, Mike
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No, don't think so!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
Hi Mike - Make and model number please?