Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Yes my lamono dishwasher is not draining and will use your

Customer Question

yes my lamono dishwasher is not draining and will use your tips to unblocking it. Do I need to turn off the mains before I remove the pump?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.You would just want to kill the power supply to the unit, there should be no reason to turn off the water to the unit as the pump is in the middle of the unit at the front once you remove the front bottom panel you will see it right in the front. It will have 2 wires connected to it. You remove the pump by pressing in the stop tab located on the right hand side at the top, and then twisting the pump motor and will come out. Then just remove whatever debris you find that is stopping it up and reinstall it. Make sure that the tub is empty of water because whatever water is in the tub will come out after you remove the pump. r******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We cannot find where the stop tab is on the pump can you send us a picture?
sure give me a minute
click here for imageplease don't forget to rate the answer before you leave today, thanks.
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 6 months ago.
Hi there,I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?