Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a Zanussi model ZWF12070W1 which doesn't operate.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Zanussi model ZWF12070W1 which doesn't operate. I have already performed the reset process, and that appears okay. Once you select a washing program, the washer will start, but then cut out i.e. pump doesn't kick in - Any ideas as to what to check... Pump/Belt, etc. Many thanks!
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, that's all I know at present
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 months ago.
Hi Lets see what the error code is stored in there. Set the washer on a spin only and press start.Then you need to press and hold the start button and the button to the left of it.Keep them both held in for several seconds till the lights go out.Then the start light will flash.You need to count the number of red flashes and then the green flashes and let me know. Regards