Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My Dishwasher wouldn't empty after it finished the wash and

Customer Question

My Dishwasher wouldn't empty after it finished the wash and now I cant get it to start
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The power light is on and th[[
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: it wouldn't empty I checked the filter and that is clean .All the green lights come on but she doesn't do anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 5 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Is the pump still running, trying to empty? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?