Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I re-fitted a new element to my rangemaster 110 aga oven but

Customer Question

I re-fitted a new element to my rangemaster 110 aga oven but the element stays on all the time. I don't think this is correct as the oven control and fan are not turned on so have disconnected it again. Do you know what the issue may be?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
It may be that you have connected the wires to the incorrect terminals?