Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a siemans fridge freezer and the fridge is not cooling

Customer Question

hi i have a siemans fridge freezer and the fridge is not cooling there does not seem to be any cool air flowing from the freezer and the vent is clear the flap on the vent is working correctly
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: is there a fan to force cool air from freezer if so can this be tested
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Good morning my name is ***** ***** a couple of questions a. Is the internal light on, b. Is the motor (compressor) running at the back
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi IanYes the compressor is running and the fridge light comes on the freezer part is working fine
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
OK can you give me the full ENr from the rating plate inside the unit - I can then have a look at the diagrams
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
there is only one number which is KG39NA00GB I will have to check for any other numbers and get back to you
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
OK there are a number of versions of this model number all end with /.. where the .. is two numbers eg 01 or 86 it is this last two digits that I need - Ian