Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Dishwasher runs few minutes then it continually beeps.

Customer Question

Dishwasher runs for a few minutes then it continually beeps. Open door to find it the green light on the rinse setting and the start button flashing 3 times then pausing then 3 times again and so on. Dishes are wet but not washed.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's a Kingswood KFID 60 A. 8545 600 15000.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
OK this is usually a problem with the heating circuit, so the first thing to do is locate the heater and check and see if you have continuity through the heater. Its also fairly common for the wiring as it goes under the door to break or the main pcb to develop a fault. Finally the NTC sensor which measures the heat and feeds information back to the pcb can also be faulty. However first check is the heater.