Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

We have a Bosch exxcel 7 1400 express - model number wae28468uk/13

Customer Question

We have a Bosch exxcel 7 1400 express - model number wae28468uk/13 fd 9001 600518
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The machine will not start a cycle, it completed a cycle, we unloaded and switched the machine off and now when we set it to a programme thinks it's completed the wash with out starting
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 10 months ago.
Hi When you select a wash cycle is the door locking so you cannot open it?Do you hear any water entering at all when it should start? Also if you select a spin only cycle does the drum turn and the pump run? Regards