Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

SMEG dishwasher ER01 has come on. JA: Sometimes appliance

Customer Question

SMEG dishwasher ER01 has come on.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Reset advice in SMEG manual does not work
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Unsure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Er 01 indicates that you have a leak of water into the base that need drying up, is this a built in or stand alone?