Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have problem with washing machine JA: I'll do all I can

Customer Question

i have problem with washing machine
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have Zanussi zwf 81441w and during spining was lack of supply of electricity and now i have error E91
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Just checking what that fault is, will be right back. -- OK E91 is a communications fault between the main control display pcb, the power pcb or the wiring between the two. Power off, top off and check the cables between the two pcbs and that youa re actually getting mains voltage into the power pcb.