Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I just got my washing replaced. The installers from

Customer Question

Hello, I just got my washing replaced. The installers from Indesit couldn't even work out how to install my new machine do I had to call a plumber who install easily but left the transit bolts in. He is going back remove them.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I used the washing machine right up to the end of the wash cycle. The machine jumped around. At the end of the cycle all seemed OK. I just hope there is no damage. I just read about the belt coming off in another feed but my drum still turns around by hand. I checked. Will the machine be ok?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I want a refund please?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Do you still require assistance?