Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a leaky water dispenser on a 2 year old Electrolux icon

Customer Question

I have a leaky water dispenser on a 2 year old Electrolux icon French door refrigerator. I replaced the valve but the leak continues. Any ideas? Thanks.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! Leaks at the dispenser are caused by a faulty valve, air in the line or poor pressure to the valve that is not seating the diaphragm well. Is the door pressure good when dispensing? Has the filter been replaced and if you run a couple gallons through the dispenser, does it still drip? May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.