Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Code e64 comes up

Customer Question

code e64 comes up
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today. If that is a frigidaire model dryer that would indicate a bad heating element but it will need to be tested first, if you need instructions on how to test and the part number to replace etc, I will need the model number, its located on the door frame just open the dryer door and there will be a tag in the door frame with the model and serial number, thanks.In the meantime please read:******************************************************************************* We are on the honor system here. Since I have given you the initial answer please rate/vote by selecting a star at the top of the screen and any follow up questions you may have will be free of charge and of course I will continue to help if needed. Rating me will does not affect what you agreed to pay for the question and will not have any affect on what you have already been billed for unless you request a phone call. Feel free to get back to me with any questions you may have but in the meantime I would appreciate you going ahead and rating the answer as this is the only way I get compensated for my time, thanks! After you have rated/voted the answer you will be sent an email with a link that will allow you to get back to me for any follow up questions free of charge it will not close the question.Please Know: I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. I am just a technician on the site that is here to help assist you and have nothing to do with billing. NOTE PLEASE READ: When you rate/vote my answer you have to click on the star vote/rate system at the top of your screen. Typing I give you a 5 star rating in a message does absolutely nothing to help me you have to click on the rating system. Thank You! Tips are not expected but are greatly appreciated.
In order to give you the information to replace the heating element you will have to give me the model number, thanks.
please reply to this request and do not open another new question thanks.