Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have a bush wqp12-9348 dish washer, i opened the door

Customer Question

hi i have a bush wqp12-9348 dish washer, i opened the door half way through cyce to add something in to wash, when i shut the door it did not shut properley the latch at top did not fully egange, normerly when i do this it shuts fine, then continiues on programme as normal, the machine is on but none of the programme lights come on, and it wont allow me to shut the door. no error codes appear.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: the film covering on one of the buttons i use a lot is broken perhaps condensation is getting in cause a fault?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK sounds like you have flicked the door latch over - its a case of taking the outer door off and resetting the door latch, Power off whilst you are doing this.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
hi have tried your solution and it has not worked, your advice was therefore not worth paying for so i expect to get a full refund.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
You have not paid me a cent - a deposit was taken which is automatically refunded if you dont rate my answer - if you want to try something else I am happy to help, if not that is fine you will be refunded the deposit in line with company policy. I might further add at no time have I asked you to rate me as my feeling was that the job is not completed until the customer is happy with the service.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok no probs a refund will be fine, thanks have a nice day.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
You should have received a refund as the job has now been closed to further comment - good luck with the appliance.