Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

There I can't open the fluff filter is stuck.. my machine

Customer Question

Hi there I can't open the fluff filter is stuck.. my machine isn't working so I want to check the filter
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Well the washing machine turns on but it won't work it doesn't take water
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not that I know anything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Would you kindly let me have the make and model number of your appliance please - Ian
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Bosch classixx
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I tried to open the cap on the pump filter ... I broke the lid as it is stuck nd still couldn't open it ... I thought maybe things may be stuck inside ... no I don't no how to open it
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
OK are you able to tip the appliance onto its back or at least to 45 degrees backwards and do you have a Torx 20 screwdriver?