Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Modèle Ignis ADL 248. Machine does not start. There is a flashing

Customer Question

Modèle Ignis ADL 248. Machine does not start. There is a flashing light by the start button.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: What does the flashing light mean?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The start button flashing is an error code. The control has detected a problem in the machine. How many flashes between pauses, please?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Two flashes then brief pause.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Thank you! That is an F2 error and means that there is water in the base of the machine, under the wash tub. That water will need to be dried up to restore normal operation and then the leak addressed if it continues to leak.