Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My zanussi shows E20 andvthere is still water inside JA:

Customer Question

My zanussi shows E20 andvthere is still water inside
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I tried to wash normal loading, 60 degrees. It stopped (only 30 min.left). Shows E20 now.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
E20 indicates that there is a problem with the draining of the appliance. So first thing to check is that the drain pump filter (at bottom right behind a flap) is not filled with debris. Towels to hand and remove the filter catching the water with a towel or baking tray. Come back to me when you have that done - Ian
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did it. Removed some hair and dirt. But not that much. It is still not working! Every time I try it, it breaks up and shows E20.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
OK with the filter out - put the appliance on to pump out and tell me if the pump impeller the cross thing is spinning fast?