bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

When my machine is off water continues to leak into the machine

Customer Question

When my machine is off water continues to leak into the machine through a vent in the side wall
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The program finishes and the machine empties fine but there is a steady trickle of water runs through a vent in the side wall slowly filling the machine which then leaks in the floor. Cutting off the water supply corrects the problem immediately
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Can you give me the make and model of you appliance please - Ian
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
DWD 4310 W
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Many thanks for now that I know its a Beko can you give me the product number that is in the door frame please then I can pull up the technical information - Ian
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It is DWD 4310 W
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
No that is the model number I need the product code which is a long number usually starts with a 7
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Serial Number:(###) ###-####Stock Number: 07-110255-08
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Thank you the only thing that can cause this to happen is if the main water inlet valve is slowly seeping water into the wash cavity. This will have to be changed and is not too much of a job - the part number of the item you want is -(###) ###-####inlet valve costs around £12 and you can either get it online or from your local appliance store. Here is a link to it so that you can see what it looks like - https://www.beko-spares.co.uk/products/product/?c=22&p=6358Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done further questions are free off charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great eveining - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Kindly rate the information given to allow me to shut the job down on the system - Many thanks - Ian