Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

The cooker has "StOP" where it usually shows the time. It

Customer Question

The cooker has "StOP" where it usually shows the time. It was fine when I went to bed last night but the microwave clock was on 00:00 as well suggesting some power issue. I've turned the power on and off and that doesn't do anything. I'm renting so I don't know how old the cooker is but it looks pretty old.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Not really the cooker only has 2dials and a button.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
What is the make and model number of you appliance please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The make is Whirlpool the make is not on the oven but it is a fan oven with a digital panel above two dials and a button. The left button control function the right dial controls temperature. See image attached.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Also I am in the UK.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Meant model number not on the oven.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Ok - you've not been very helpful. My own search own the web found an effective solution. If you take any money from my account I shall be publishing your activities as a scam.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Pleased you got it sorted but since you didnt give the information I requested I might equally say you weren't helpful either. Any money taken will be refunded in full.