Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I would be very thankful if you please let me know how

Customer Question

Hi
I would be very thankful if you please let me know how to put back Siemens Microwave oven HB77l55EU door back. I have opened it to clean, it was very easy but now do not understand how to put it back.
Regards,
H
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Herewith the illustrated parts diagram for the door of your appliance. This should allow you to put it all back together correctly - Ian http://www.siemens-home.co.uk/sparepart/finder/detail/HB77L55EU/01 then spare parts list and exploded drawings Page 2
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello Ian
Thank you for your reply. Actually door is in one piece. I just don't understand how to attach it back.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
And this website I have already seen. But have not found any such information.
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The hinges must be in the locked open position to replace the door back into its receivers. See the attached page. Do you have the hinges locked open?
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.