Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

My Whirlpool ADG957 dishwasher,when turning on I am getting

Customer Question

My Whirlpool ADG957 dishwasher,when turning on I am getting a constant beeping noise. Have tried with the power off holding the on button then switching on,it when from rinse to 65o but no water and still a constant beeping noise. Have no manual as this was left in the house by the previous owner.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 5 months ago.
Hi When it beeps does the program light revert to the rinse cycle and the start light flash?If so then count the number of flashes from it in between the pause and let me know. Regards