Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

My samsung dryer says HE and won't dry. it happened before

Customer Question

my samsung dryer says HE and won't dry. it happened before and a technician came and and reset it but I forget what buttons to push to reset it.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: it won't heat up and dry clothes but it will turn on
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
He refers to a heating problem as you have already noted, It can be the following -a. Heating elementb. NTC thermisterc. Main PCB ord. Wiring between them all. First thing I would do is check out the heater and see if it is intact.