Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

H20 fault code showing on my Hotpoint Aquarous we have empied

Customer Question

H20 fault code showing on my Hotpoint Aquarous we have empied the the filter pump at that bottom. Found some coins but still it's not working. Checked the outlet pipe to the grid outside that's OK too. Please help.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: H20 light keeps flashing. Can't switch the machine off. It keeps putting water in it. It does not pump out.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No I don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
OK this indicates that you have a problem with the washing machine filling - first thing to do is make sure that you have a supply to the back of the washing machine - come back to me with your results