Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have the HP Ultima WMD960 and originally it was displaying

Customer Question

Hi I have the HP Ultima WMD960 and originally it was displaying a flashing "No water Supply up when first switched on or after 1-2 minutes. I located an issue with the supply so have changed the feed hose and the mains water on of switch. Water is going to the machine but after 1-2 minutes it flashes the same warning.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No,
thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Do you have a multimeter?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Not sure what that might be?
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK can you take the top off the appliance? And can you confirm that the appliance is letting in any water to the drum via the soap dispenser?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have the top off and have blown down the tubing coming from the pressure switch. When I initially hooked all the pipework back up it started to take water then stopped and started flashing no water supply
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK do this but keep an eye on the level - remove the tube from the pressure switch, then start a new wash cycle and tell me if it fills to a higher level?