bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Pearl flashing lights on the front of my GOC 58F 80N is

Customer Question

Hi Pearl flashing lights on the front of my GOC 58F 80N is stopping the dryer working can you help
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The Flashing lights on the front of the Dryer GOC 58F 80N is stopping the dryer working
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** can you count the number of times they flash then there should be a short gap and they do the same again - can I have the number of flashes please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The flashes are constant there is no heat. if I stop the dryer then try and start it the light continue to flash and I unable to start the dryer again unless I switch it off at the mains I have attach photos 👍
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK I need to take you through a test procedure that the appliance will do but it will mean that you have to follow my instructions stage by stage - are you happy to do this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry can we do this tomorrow as I am no longer at the property
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Yes thats fine have you any idea what time, being Sunday I pop in from time to time but if I know you are going to be at the property I will make sure Im here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you I be there at 0930 UK time 👍
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK I'll be here
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiCustomerhere to go through the test 👍
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK can you give me about 30 mins, I've got five jobs I'm doing - once I've got them sorted I can give you the time we need to do the test.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok text u 10.10am
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi here now
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK can you give me the product code that you have on the rating label inside the door starts with a 3
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3110055813390012 candy
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
OK can you give me an email and I will send you the test procedure otherwise we are going to spend all day toing/froing - Ian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3110055813390012
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.***
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Email on its way with procedure attached.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
Having supplied you with the information would you now kindly rate the service given by selecting from the star rating systm at the top of the page. Do come back to me if you require further help. Thank you for using JA and have a great day.