Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

Customer Question

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO THE FRIDGE FREEZER NOT WORKING, played with buttons on inside and managed to get lights showing 18 and 5 degrees but still have a flashing light
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: no lights working and fridge /freezer defrosting when I got up, no idea what time this started. Presses the on/off switch inside and the lights came back on but still have a small flashing light.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: the 18 and 5 degree lights are also lashing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Make and model number please - Ian