Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

I've changed the water filter on my Whirlpool fridge freezer

Customer Question

I've changed the water filter on my Whirlpool fridge freezer and the display is still flashing F01% after many attempts of pressing numerous buttons in different combinations it still won't reset - the model is S20d RSS33 A/G
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 6 months ago.
Have you held down the filter reset button on control for a 5-10 seconds to clear and reset the status light?
If not that is what you will have to do.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello John, there isn't a filter reset button on the panel. On the left from top is freezer temp, menu, Ice(on-off) and on the right from top fridge temp, OK, stand-by
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Oh.. two buttons below the main panel are ice mode and light
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Jon, I managed to resolve the problem by switching the whole fridge freezer off and leaving for 20 minutes, switching back on and then pressing the OK button. This reset the counter to 99%
Thanks Stephen
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
The attached page shows how to reset the counter without unplugging the refrigerator. The complete manual is available below. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!