Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a BEKO WME 7267W washing machine and have started getting

Customer Question

I have a BEKO WME 7267W washing machine and have started getting black/grey gunk on clothes. Ive cleaned the seal and it has not helped. Iv e noticed some black gunk in the drum. Where is it coming from and how do I fix it?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: It stopped working this morning and found a hair clip in the filter, which I have now cleared out - don't know whether that is connected?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
Is it noisy during spin?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Not noticeably more than usual
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
OK I need you to do this for me firstly, take half a cap of bleach (domestos cap) put the appliance on its hottest wash and then tell me if you get the same marks on the next wash?