Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

I have a Beko dishwasher and the drain hose has broken off

Customer Question

I have a Beko dishwasher and the drain hose has broken off right at the rear of the machine!!
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Can I get into the back of the machine to put in a new hose
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Don't think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 7 months ago.
Hi On these bekos to replace the drain hose you need to pull the dishwasher out and then lie the dishwasher on its left hand side.From there you need to remove the metal base panel. Its just held on with 4 screws. Once the base panel is off you can then access the drain hose and swap it over from there easy. Just becarefull under there as the metal panels under there can be sharp. So its quite easy to replace the hose as its all done from underneath the dishwasher. Regards