Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Pearl JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about

Customer Question

Pearl
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a Bosch Classixx 6 washing machine that has developed an F21 fault. The instructions on line don't seem to fit my machine because although I can turn the control knob there are no buttons that I can press. can you help?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Only that there isn't e.g. a spin button on the machine
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
Could you let me have the Enr of you appliance please it on the label in the door frame - Ian