bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a Euromaid Spartan BBQ which requires conversion from

Customer Question

I have a Euromaid Spartan BBQ which requires conversion from natural gas to PLG gas I require the gas jets for main burner 1.01 mm ans Side burner 1.05mm please where can I purchas them
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
I have contacted the manufacturer on your behalf and will come back to you when I have further information. What part of Australia do you reside in? - Ian
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I live in Queensland on the Gold Coast
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Many thanks I will come back to you as soon as I get a response - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK I'm advised by Euromaid that the jets you require can be sourced through - Pronto Parts on 1300 306 973 (selecting option 2) Would you now kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star rating system at the top of the page, once done all further questions are free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great day - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Do you require further assistance?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I rang the phonr number you gave me and the do not have parts for the Euromain BBQ as you said the did
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK give me a moment, contact this person who looks after customer care for EuromaidCarmel PetruccelliCustomer Care Officer37 Lititude BoulevardThomastown VIC 3074 1800 444 357 I have in the meantime sent a message to her asking that she checks the information given and comes back to me with a company that actual DOES. Regards ***** *****
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
I have had a further email from them asking for the specific model, could you kindly confirm that the model number above is correct, there is a query on the $ within the model number.
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Do you wish me to continue with this - I have received a further email from them but as you haven't responded to my last message or rated me, am I to understand that you no longer wish to proceed?