Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

I have a Electrolux edv 605 sensor dryer. all control panel

Customer Question

I have a Electrolux edv 605 sensor dryer. all control panel lights come on but the drum doesn't turn to dry. We have previously turned the drum and it started working, but this time it doesn't. I live in Perth Western Australia
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
This is usually the start capacitor on the motor, if that doesnt cure it then the motor is buggered. Part number for the capacitor is(###) ###-####- its available from these guys or you could take your old one down to a local appliance shop and they should have them in stock. -- Would you now kindly rate the information given, once done all further queries are free of charge, come back to me if you need to. Thank you for using JA and have a good day - Ian