Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

I have an integrated Neff dishwasher and it seems stuck on

Customer Question

I have an integrated Neff dishwasher and it seems stuck on draining mode 188 is on he screen.i have cleaned all the filters and checked impeller which seems a bit sticky but moving. i have tried to reset it but it doesnt revert back to 0, instead it remains on 188. i ahave checked the base plate but there doesnt seem to be any water there either.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: i have put water in and it seems to darin fine. the flexible drain pipe at the base visually seems clean
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 7 months ago.
Hi Can you post the model number please. Also have you laid the dishwasher on its back to see if any water comes out from the base itself? Regards
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Model number is *****
FD8410
Im taking it out tonight to try.
Ok try that and see what happens and let me know.