bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have Samsung p1253 model. It started showing UE code

Customer Question

hi, I have Samsung p1253 model. It started showing UE code quite often now. Occasionally it does spin with no problems at all, however it comes up with the unbalanced load code to often now and I was wondering if it is faulty sensor or loose/worn belt which is causing this issue.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: when the code comes up I tried to reduce the load or add few towels etc, did not help
JA: I'm trying to find the right Appliance Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: thank you
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
OK a couple of things to do first, check the tension of the belt and also that the motor is mounted tight and secure. Also check that the bearings are OK. (now if all those are OK and you are actually putting in a decent load) The only other thing to do is change the main pcb as the software on these boards was changed during the products life to alleviate this problem - Ian
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Do you require further assistance - if not would you kindly rate the information supplied by using the star rating at the top of the page - many thanks.