Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic

I have a Beko WM5120S and it has had a couple of issues.

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Beko WM5120S and it has had a couple of issues. I replaced the plastic buttons as 3 of them had broken, however, it then did not work although it does have power. I have checked the water outlet already and tried the 90 degrees cotton reset twice with no luck. It keeps filling slightly with water everytime I turn it on and do not try a reset. Please help
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: It is just stuck with ready and spin end lights on and start/pause flashing
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 5 months ago.
OK are you happy to take the item to bits again and do some tests?