Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

My SMEG free standing dishwasher is leaking from the base.

Customer Question

Hi, my SMEG free standing dishwasher is leaking from the base. I have it on stilts and can see the water running out. I'm not sure what part I need to replace?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: While the dishwasher is running I see the water trickling from a component situated in the base of the machine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Can you tell me from where it is leaking? Send a picture if you are able - Ian