Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Zanussi cooker model ZCV563DW and the fan is not working

Customer Question

I have a Zanussi cooker model ZCV563DW and the fan is not working in the main over and the temperature is warm and not hot.
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When I switch on the fan assisted oven the fan does not work but the oven is heating up slightly - not to the correct temperature.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The oven is probably overheating the sensor and shutting off prematurely since the fan is not working. I suspect the fan motor may need to be replaced. Will the blade turn if you turn it manually with a small screwdriver?