Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

Awz 3303 whirlpool dryer, the filter is clean but inside is

Customer Question

Awz 3303 whirlpool dryer, the filter is clean but inside is a build up of lint and it's starting to smell 'hot' which is worrying, how do I take the front off to give it a better clean please?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! The video at the link below shows how it is disassembled, starting with the top panel, followed by the back panel and finally the removal of the drum for complete access. CLICK HERE Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help! Please remember to rate before you leave, using the stars at the top of the page. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!