Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Appliance Technician
Experience:  UK and Australian appliance repair specialist.

I have and error code E4... then it trips the electricity.

Customer Question

Hi, I have and error code E4... then it trips the electricity. Just about to order a new one..... but do I need to?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: i have told you everything
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: nope.... just happened two days ago, switch machine on and it trips the electricity
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. What appliance is this make and model please?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Kenwood Dishwasher KDW12SR3A
That is an overfill error meaning the unit is flooded under it or in it if the float is too high or stuck up. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!