Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.

I have a beko bdvc663k double oven my main oven has heat but

Customer Question

I have a beko bdvc663k double oven my main oven has heat but not hot enough I usually get steam coming out when I open the oven now I don't
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have been cooking a Sunday dinner 1 minute when I opened the oven I had steam coming out because of the heat and the next time I opened it I didn't turned the oven up and still no steam and didn't seem to get any warmer
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 6 months ago.
OK if you turn the thermostat up to full and start the oven can you feel heat being generated by the fan oven element?