bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

The first led is flashing on my hot point bf1620 dishwasher

Customer Question

The first led is flashing on my hot point bf1620 dishwasher and there is no water going in
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: As I said I start a cycl and it sounds like the pump is running but no water is going in when I open the door the first led (int naive wash) is flashing. Have checked the water input ant that's fine up to the filler hose.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: Can't think of anything last time it was used it seems fine.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Hi this indicates that you have water in the base area - take off the front kick panel and then the porthole covers and then with the power off check and mop out any water that is in the base area with an old towel and tissues. Once this is dry and clear leave it about 15 minutes and then try the appliance which should now be working, come back to me with you resulst. - Ian
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Seems to have solved the problem
Expert:  bonzaco replied 7 months ago.
Excellent - just keep an eye on it, if it does this again come back to me - in the meantime would you kindly rate the information given by selecting from the star ratings at the top of the page, once done all further information is free of charge. Thank you for using JA and have a great afternoon - Ian