Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

There I have a whirpool oven that says stop JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

hello there I have a whirpool oven that says stop
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: we turned the oven off
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: and when we turned back on it says stop on the little screen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please know that I am not compensated for my time by the site until you rate using the stars at the top of your page. A rating is appreciated once we get to the solution for your appliance issue, thanks! It sounds like the control may be having some issues. Turn the power off at the mains supply for a few hours and it will reset the control. Any change when plugged back in? If not, please post the model number of the oven.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok will do and let you know. :-)
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
we turn the oven off and we just switch it on again, we still have the same problem
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i send you the model number as soon as i found it
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** await a model number.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello Kelly, Model number is ***** 150 90
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i attached a picture of the label
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
Try this..... 1. The knob on the left should be turned anti-clockwise ONE click only.2. Press the button between the two knobs (under the display) ONCE only. You will now have got rid of the word "STOP" and it will be replaced by _ _ . _ _ symbols.3. Press the same button twice more or until "12.00" is shown. This is the 24hr clock and can then be adjusted up or down by turning the right hand knob clockwise or anti-clockwise. It’s always recommended that you set the clock before using the oven although you don’t have to.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you it works but I turmed it off, turn the knob to the left press the button and while pressing the button turned it back on. Thank you :-)
Expert:  Kelly replied 6 months ago.
So it is working now?